Monday, May 4, 2009

Photoshoot-Cheri's Senior Pics

My best friend, Cheri, texted me today asking if I would be willing to take her Senior Pics. I said, "Well duh!" and we were off. Playing the guitar is such a big part of Cheri's life, so I told her to bring it. We had so much fun and what was supposed to be senior pics turned into future album covers for her. What was supposed to be a completely boring uneventful day for me, turned into a productful fun day with my best friend! I loved it...hopefully you love it too. Check these out and let me know what you think!
























2 comments:

kylee said...

holy cow Kamilla! You've got talent! :)

Anonymous said...

Kamilla! These look so awesome! I'm so glad you decided your going to geta DSLR, you have so much talent! Cheri is also beautiful. :) I love you!