Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Oh! The Places You'll Go.

I really want to travel. I want to see the world and take pictures of it all. Here's a list of my top ten places I'd like to visit.

(1)Switzerland
I love mountains and I hear that when it comes to mountains, Switzerland's got the best.


(2)Maine
Lighthouses. Trees. The ocean.

(3)Venice,Italy
The whole idea of a city where the streets are made of water blows my mind. I've almost got to see it to believe it.

(4)Australia
Surfers with accents. Need I say more?

(5)Boston, Massachusetts
It played a major part in U.S. history and I hear it's an amazing place.

(6)Alaska
I've always wanted to see the Northern Lights...and a grizzly bear!

(7)Greece
Riding a Vespa through the streets of Greece was always something I wanted to do.

(8)Egypt
To climb a pyramid.

(9)Anywhere in France
I love the French language. I guess I could go to Canada, but France is so much better.

(10)Ireland
After watching P.S. I Love You who wouldn't want to go there?

4 comments:

Cheri said...

kamilla what a great post! did you know i´ve always loved Boston for some reason? Crazy. We are mucho alike. I think I might copy this post and do one like it! hope you dont mind..

[ kamilla kaye ] said...

Thanks Cheri! I was just thinking how bored I was here, and thought "if I could go anywhere, where would I go?" and then I made the post! I didn't know you liked Boston! I'm excited to see what your places are now...

Shanna said...

I have been to quite a few of those places and loved them. I want to go again and see others, but for now, I'll raise my kids!!!

[ kamilla kaye ] said...

Really?! Which ones have you been to?