Saturday, June 28, 2008

My legs feel like jello


Yesterday Jessica, Cheri Peacock, me and some of Jessica's friends hiked Ben Lomond. We left at about 6 in the morning and got done around two. It was a 16.4 mile hike round-trip. I think you can understand now why my legs feel like jello.

The view from the top was breath-taking. We could see Cache Valley, PineView, and the Great Salt Lake all from one point. Besides almost collapsing on the way down, scraping my legs trying to make our own trail, and getting bit by a horsefly, the hike was way fun! The view at the top was worth all the sore muscles.

To all you fellow Utahns, you haven't lived until you've "stood on top of the world" at Ben Lomond.









1 comment:

Cheri said...

haha we are SO cool! I'm still a little sad I didn't go the whole way, but oh well :( I enjoyed it as well! We are so funny. Look at my crazy faces! I used to always smile, and you would do weird faces...now we both do. Haha. enjoy marsh lake! I'll miss you the next three weeks :(

PEACE OUT!